Friday, July 20, 2012

Hey I know that I havent posted anything in a while, sorry! I kinda forgot...
     But anyways, I love litsening to music, espescially K-Love radio and I have many favorite songs on there.  (I have a lot of favorites!)  My fav right now is the song called The Proof of Your Love by For King and Country.  I love the lyrics.  The chorus is:

  So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love
Let my love look like You and what You're made of
How You lived, how You died
Love is sacrifice
So let my life be the proof,
The proof of Your love

     We should be the proof of God's love!  God loves us so much that he died and rose again!  That is one tremendous sacrifice!
     I also love the meaning of the song My Own Little World by Matthew West.  The story that is embeded in the song is so meaningful.  In the beginning he is in his own little world, cautious to give or grow. It's easy.  But then he begins to quesetion if there's a bigger picture, if he's missing out, if there's a greater purpose.  By the end of the song, he realizes that he doesnt what to miss what matters.   

1 comment:

  1. I love Matthew West. One of my favorite songs by him is The Motions. When I first heard that song, I kind of shook my head and said "Hey, stop just going through the motions before all of life passes you by!" He is a great inspirational writer as well as being a lead contempory Christian singer! LOVE HIM!

    ReplyDelete