Sunday, April 8, 2012

     Have you ever been disappionted when you cannot buy something you really want but do not need?  Or when you simply know you have to have that piece of jewelry?  Well, maybe you don't.  Maybe today when you look at something you think you need, say no.  We all have more stuff then we can really handle.  I mean, do we really need to have three iPod's?  Can't we just be satisfied with one? 
     With so many stores and little shops available, we have endless things to purchase.  America wants you to buy the new product, the lastest techology, and whatever else they have to sell! 
    We should appriciate all we have!  We all have much more then we truely need!  Be thankful and grateful for all you have on this day!  Happy Easter!

1 comment:

  1. Omg that's so true! And whats funny is that I wasn't being thankful today and I had to realize that I am truly blessed! I know that this is from Easter but God wanted me to read it! :) thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete