Sunday, April 15, 2012

     I love to litsening to music. Sometimes you love to just jam out to your favorite tunes on the radio. My favorite radio station is K-Love Radio. They have such amazing Christian and Gospel music. It is so uplifting to just turn on the radio and hear wonderful songs that are so postive.       I love that moment when you are listening to your favorite song the radio and you feel God's presense and you are so happy! That is such a wonderful feeling. Or when you hear or read something that is a lyric to a song and you start humming the song.
Music is such a great uplifter. When you are bored, just sing along to your favorite songs!

11 comments:

  1. SO TRUE! I did that like just right now! i was listening to my favorite songs and i felt so much better! thanks for the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Do you listen to K-Love?

      Delete
    2. Yes i do!!! All the time! My fave radio station! :) it's encouraging me it has encouraged me A LOT!!!

      Delete
    3. Yeah!!! Me too!!!!! I LOVE K-Love Radio!!! It is so amazing!!!! There music is so uplifting and i love singing along with the songs!

      Delete
  2. Me too! Singing is my favorite thing to do! :) I just Sang on stage at church today! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg! I love singing too!!!! I take voice lessons and I absolutely love it!

      Delete
    2. Oh that is so cool! Where is your church located?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Awesome! I love singing! Do you live in the US?

      Delete
  4. I love the K-Love Station...I also like Air1! <3

    ReplyDelete