Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One of my favorite verses in the bible is Jeremiah 29:11. "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
Sometimes we think that we know everything and we do not need Jesus.  But really, God has a plan for each and every one of us!  What you think might be a bad idea, just might be what God wants you to do!  His plan for each one of us is totally unique!
   
     I have been reading the book of Ephesians lately. It is probably my favorite book in the bible right now next to Proverbs of course.  Ephesians 2:10 says, "For we are God's workmanship, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do."  We are his creation and we are created to show his love and preach the good news!

     Ephesians 6:11-12 says, "Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.  For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."  We should not give into tempations into this world and stand strong in the Word of God!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Elena, I'm a blogger two. Can you follow me please. I'm friends with Claudia. The other blogger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now following you!! Feel free to follow me too!

      Delete
  2. Hey, Elena, I was wondering...I don't see anywhere to follow you?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, if you go to my blog, where you see of the posts, go to the blue bar at the top of the page. Next to the search box and Share, will be Follow. Click that to follow me! Hope this works! :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much! I'm now following you...if you want to check out my blog here is the link juliannapaull.blogspot.com! <333

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am now following your blog, Saved By Grace! :)

      Delete
  4. @jeri hahaha!!!! The other blogger! I have a name!!! Lol JK! Haha and all of you are following me! Thank you so much!!! :) you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your blog!! I'm following you :) I like Jeremiah 29:11 too- that is such an inspirational verse!! Wonderful post!

    ReplyDelete